Check out our new one and only blog: Family Affair Photography

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pick Quick

Seems lately I haven't been doing much posting over here. Truth be told, I've been sharing my photos on a more personal level over at 'Shutterly Happy'.

When possible I participate in many online photo challenges and weekly photo themes at the personal photo blog. The other thing that is different, I don't use my DSLR camera's. I keep a little point and shoot in my purse at all times.

This way if I see something of interest or if it fits one of the photo challenges or themes, I'm ready without carrying a lot of bulk.

I imagine it must look really silly, me jumping out of my truck that has our business name on the back window and then me taking a photo with that little point and shoot camera!

Anyway, today I just wanted to share some photos taken at Pick Quick in Fife. It's a favorite place of ours on these warm summer days for meeting with customers or just grabbing a quick dinner.

Copy of 20090601_1

Copy of 20090601_2

Copy of 20090601_3

Copy of 20090601_4

Copy of 20090601_5

Copy of 20090601_6 copy

Copy of 20090601_7

Copy of 20090601_8

Copy of p 019

Yes, these were all taken with that little point and shoot kept in my purse. Now it's time for me to get back to working on wedding photos. :-) Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

annies home said...

have to love those old fashioned burger joints great pics